For HVAC contractors – there are problems to be solved and money to be made up in the Attic.
When customers complain about drafts, rooms getting too hot or too cold, killer energy bills – check the attic. Attic entrance air leaks are the #1 source for energy loss and month-after-month is one of the top areas consumers want help fixing (according to the American Institute of Architects quarterly surveys.)
If you customer has an attic, chances are they need an Attic Zipper.
“Attic Zipper is hands-down a great product,” Tom Pugh, Residential Service Manager at James River Air Conditioning. “About two-thirds of my crew use infrared cameras and when it comes to Attic Zipper- seeing is believing,” “The product really sells itself 100% of the time. I’ve never seen something built as rugged.”
Attic Zipper is the perfect add on sale for HVAC contractors:
Homeowners feel the difference immediately
Cuts down on energy waste and lowers utility bills
Extends life of HVAC systems Doesn’t limit access to attic
Attic Zipper is fully compliant with new state codes and the 2016 ICC R402.2.4
Is Attic Zipper worth your time?
The Attic Zipper takes about 2 minutes to introduce and sell and less than 15 minutes to install and nets $8000 in incremental sales per truck. Here’s a quick video on the sales impact Attic Zipper has for HVAC companies like yours.
Why will your customers say yes?
- First of all we will train them for free through online webinars. 2-3 sessions for your techs and installers and they will be pro’s.
- Your clients desire to save energy, prolong the life of their equipment and experience more comfort
- This is a Green-Energy product. GREEN SELLS!
- Homeowners already know they lose energy through their attic ladders and scuttle holes, they can feel it and have already wondered how to cure it.
- Because it is now the CODE for new homes!! ICC 402.2.4 Look it up.
TO FIND OUT MORE FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE PAGE AND A REPRESENTATIVE FROM ATTIC ZIPPER WILL CONTACT YOU