This Goodman furnace was installed by some maintenance man at an apartment complex in South Carolina. The tenant called my company www.nlbheating.com after seeing one of our You Tube videos on a “proper” Goodman furnace install that we did. The local fire department shut this furnace down because of carbon monoxide leaks. Do ya think?? This family was lucky to be alive and they knew something did not look right with the vent pipe that was never connected to the new furnace. Yet the maintenance man said the job was finished and allowed them to operate the furnace like this.

SHARE EASY TO YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA !