CLEARWATER, Fla. — A woman in Clearwater lost everything in a fire that officials say started with her dryer. “My dryer was on fire. That’s all I know,” said Melody Snow. The call came in shortly after 10:30 p.m Wednesday night. “I’m just very thankful that she made it out alive,” said her daughter Holly Knutson. Even Snow’s dentures are gone. “Gonna cost me an arm and a leg to
(Stanton) — Stanton school officials are looking at a major overhaul of the K-12 building’s heating and air conditioning system. Superintendent David Gute outlined the problems the district is facing in a report to the Stanton School Board earlier this week. Gute tells KMA News some of the HVAC problems on the high school end of the building have been addressed. “I told the board that there are six different
How am I going to change the motor
Break room cooling at a distribution center.
Someone is proud of this install……
The person who installed this system should stick to sheet metal, never mind they can’t even get that right. Bagging groceries might be a good fit.
LEE COUNTY, Fla. — Multiple law enforcement agencies are conducting an investigation at the Bonita Springs offices of Bruno Total Home Performance. Investigators from the state Attorney General, Lee County Sheriff’s Office, and Cape Coral Police convened at their office on South Cargo Court Tuesday morning. That’s in an industrial park off Race Track Road. Officers removed several boxes of items from the offices and were also searching through a
Who needs a Liebert for a server room when you have a Janitrol on a cark? I saw this, walked away and had to come back and take a picure. Owner said it has been running for almost 10 years